cWIDR clinical and basic scientists exchange research progress and ideas through frequent seminars, lectures, and conferences. Check here for meetings of interest hosted by the cWIDR and elsewhere at Washington University.
- cWIDR/DCDC/WRSR Room Schedule (10th Floor BJCIH)
- Infectious Disease Works-In-Progress Research Conference ID Talks Schedule held every Thursday morning at 9am in Rm. 8101 McDonnell Pediatric Research Building
- Molecular Microbiology and Microbial Pathogenesis Seminar Series
- Seminar Schedule, Division of Biology and Biomedical Sciences (DBBS)
- The Record Calendar of Washington University Events
Unless otherwise noted, cWIDR activities are open to Washington University students, faculty, staff, and members of the public interested in the cWIDR mission.
For information e-mail: email@example.com