cWIDR Seminars and Group Meetings
cWIDR clinical and basic scientists exchange research progress and ideas through frequent seminars, lectures, and conferences. Check here for meetings of interest hosted by the cWIDR and elsewhere at Washington University.
- cWIDR/DCDC/WRSR Room Schedule (10th Floor BJCIH)
- cWIDR Bacteria Supergroup
- cWIDR/cWIDR member labs meet twice a month for an informal works-in-progress conference. Presenters are usually students and postdocs from member labs and constructive feedback is highly encouraged.
- Meetings are the first and third Fridays of each month at 12 pm in 8101 McDonnell Pediatric Research Building, unless otherwise noted. Lunch is provided by the hosting lab.
- All are welcome to attend.
- cWIDR Joint Lab Meeting.